- No products in the cart.
- Golf fitness / yoga for golfers presentation for your event, 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours in length.
- Group golf fitness / yoga for golfers classes focusing on a series of topics such as “How to properly warm up for golf”, “Building better posture at address”, “Generate more power and distance”
- One-on-one sessions with the PGA / LPGA professional and KR.
- This one hour session begins with time on the practice tee hitting balls and evaluating physical movement, ball flight, etc…
- We study video of the student with the pro, discuss golf and fitness objectives.
- KR provides a physical screen and “prescribes” 7 – 10 exercises specifically designed for the golfer.
Yoga for Golfers hands-on workshops can be either stand-alone or integrated into an existing special or educational event or corporate golf function, ranging in duration from 90 minutes to full day events, including a round of golf. We will design a program that suits your requirements. Participants can expect a 20-40% increased range of motion translating immediately into greater distance, accuracy, and strength on the course!
“I have been fortunate to have Katherine assist me with a handful of golf schools at Maidstone Club and Calusa Pines GC. She has a great way of figuring out the limits of an individuals strength or flexibility and giving them a routine that will help them improve the motion of their swing.” -EDEN FOSTER, GOLF MAGAZINE TOP 100 INSTRUCTOR
“Katherine’s presentation received more positive feedback than any other presenter.” - DAVID FLEISHER, M.D., DIRECTOR OF ENDOSCOPY, MAYO CLINIC
“Our members summed up Katherine’s presentation in one word – OUTSTANDING!” - JOHN REYHONS, GENERAL MANAGER, ROARING FORK CLUB, ASPEN, CO.
“The Yoga for Golfers workshop was the talk of the meeting – entertaining and informative. Thank you!” -MARTHA CORDER, SMITH KLINE
“Your Yoga for Golfers workshop was very well received and we continue to hear about what a big hit is was with our members.” - MARCIA NASEMAN, CO-CHAIRMAN,FIRST TEE OF PHOENIX CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT, DESERT HIGHLANDS
“Yoga for Golfers is a critical part of our instruction program at Desert Mountain. I refer all my clients to take this class.” - JIM DEITERS, CLASS A, PGA PROFESSIONAL
“After two classes I have never hit straighter or longer drives, all due to Katherine getting my back straight and being able to turn my body.” - CHUCK GATES, 21 HANDICAP