- No products in the cart.
Katherine Roberts is Founder and President of Yoga for Golfers and the Roberts Flex-Fit Method. A Nike Swoosh Elite athlete, Roberts’ unique approach to golf conditioning is a hybrid of western bio-mechanical research and eastern mind/body conditioning for performance. Her work has been profiled by USA TODAY, The NY and LA Times, Golf Magazine, Golfweek, US Airways Magazine and Asian Golf Monthly.
As a Golf Magazine Fitness Panel expert and a regular contributor to The Golf Channel, Roberts has appeared on The Turn, The Big Break, Your Game Night,How Low Can You Go and Game ON! Her golf fitness series Swing Fault Solutions continues to air in The Golf Channel’s international markets. She is the producer of seven DVDs and author of the ground-breaking book Yoga for Golfers (McGraw-Hill). Her second bookSwing Flaws and Fitness Fixes, was co-authored with Top-100 Golf Instructor Hank Haney. Roberts is dedicated to helping people achieve maximum performance and balance both on-and-off the course. In addition to her fitness and performance work in golf, Roberts has been working in Major League Baseball for nearly a decade, where she currently serves as the yoga expert for the LA Dodgers, San Diego Padres and Oakland A’s.
- Swing Flaws and Fixes – the Book (2009)
- Lower Your Score – Breaking 100, 90 and 80-DVD (2006)
- More Power and Distance-DVD (2006)
- Katherine Roberts Balance Ball Workout-DVD (2005)
- Katherine Roberts Complete GolfGym Workout-DVD (2005)
- Yoga for Golfers-book, McGraw-Hill (2004)
- 8 Minutes to a Better Swing-DVD (2004)
- Par Level – Yoga for Golfers-DVD (2003)
- Birdie Level – Yoga for Golfers-DVD (2003)
- Eagle Level – Yoga for Golfers-DVD (2003)
- Yoga for Golfers, Level 1 & 2-DVD (2001)